5G Digital Predistorter (DPD) Engineer
Today we use 3rd party products for RRUs to go with our 4G and 5G OpenRAN solutions. To expand our product portfolio, we will develop our own high-end Massive MIMO radios. Focus will be on advanced technology and product development together with customers.
As 5G Digital Predistorter (DPD) Engineer you will join the Radio Development Unit team and will be responsible for high-end OpenRAN 5G and 4G mMIMO radio transmitter linearizer system architecture and performance. This position will be based in Richardson, Texas.
- Architecting, designing and optimizing DPD Subsystem within the mMIMO Radio
- IP design responsibility of the DPD and CFR (Crest Factor Reduction) functional blocks in FPGA/ASIC fabric
- Ensuring the selected and implemented DPD system performance meets 3GPP and FCC requirements with volume production margins
- Ensuring the DPD is versatile to operate with the leading power transistor technologies, including LDMOS and GaN
- Owner of the DPD and CFR requirement specification of the mMIMO radio.
- Create detailed system level functional requirements and specifications related to CFR, DPD
- Monitor standards body activities to and participate (if necessary) to influence the industry with innovative vision of the company
- Identify opportunities for innovation and market disruption
- Proven track record from 5G or 4G radio program DPD development
- Possess sound understanding of essential elements of Systems engineering including how to convey requirements to development and QA teams
- Knowledge on mobile networks, especially on 3GPP LTE 4G and 5G standards related to Radio Air interface and the performance specification
- Deep understanding of DPD architectures and linearization concepts
- Deep knowledge of DPD algorithms and simulations
- Knowledge on RF and digital signal processing and algorithms a plus
- Excellent inter-personal and leadership skills
- Curious minded person striving for continuous learning and innovation
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly grasp and adapt to new technologies and concepts.
- MS Degree in Electrical Engineering
STM Consulting, Inc is a fully owned subsidiary of Spectrum Talent Management
STM Consulting, Inc. provides comprehensive Professional Services and IT Outsourced services across North America, Canada, Mexico, UK, Middle East and India. The solutions we offer include Flexible Staffing, Managed Services, Contingent Recruitment, Contract Staffing, Executive Search, Global Recruitment, IT Staff Augmentation, On-boarding and Payroll.
Since our inception in 2008, we have grown tremendously and have been on the path of constant growth and enrichment. With a specialization in various domains of the recruitment industry, we cater to the staffing and recruitment needs of firms on a global scale. Owing to our substantial talent pool and a deep understanding of the recruitment industry, we have made significant strides in the HR market. From Payroll Management, RPO, Permanent Recruitment to Flexi Staffing, the values that we offer to our clients has developed and transformed over the years. Due to this, we are the preferred choice for most of the patrons globally.
- provided by Dice