US Tech Solutions is seeking a " 4G/LTE/C++Developer " for a 12 month contract position with a client in Mountain View, CA
Job Poster: Ankit Saxena
- This is a 100% Remote work opening.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this role is fully remote and meetings are held via video conferencing. Most working hours will be within the United States PST timezone.
- A 4G/LTE/C++Developer engineer with Infrastructures systems and networking background
Job Responsibilities :
- Support integration work with customers, including configuration changes.
- Implement software tooling required by engineering and operations teams.
- Execute network infrastructure implementation/deployment tasks within larger projects.
- Participate in issue troubleshooting, bug tracking/follow-up, and coordination with internal teams and external vendors.
- Hands-on experience and working knowledge in the following areas:
- **2-4+ years' experience working on network infrastructure projects
- *Data networking (TCP/IP) or Network and system monitoring
- *3GPP / LTE / EPC system.
- *4+ years of experience in C++ (strong C++ coding skills is the team's top priority) and systems development
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated "The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: .
"US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and "s & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to Ankit at
- provided by Dice