This is a great opportunity to join a well establised IT provider in the heart of Cheadle. Our client is looking for an experienced 2nd/3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer to join their dynamic team who is looking to have a hands-on role specialising in various technologies. You will be implementing solutions into client sites and assisting client site design and deployment.
This a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is a strong 2nd line engineer looking to make the move into a 3rd line infrastructure role.
The role is primarily office based but with a view to going out on site as and when it may be required. This person will need to own a car and have a clean driving license.
- Virtualisation Technologies (Hyper-V / VMware)
- SAN Technologies (preferably Dell SAN's)
- LAN networking (such as Switches and Switch Config, DHCP, DNS, Firewalls)
- Firewall's (SonicWALL)
- Microsoft Windows, Server & Desktop
- Active-Directory, Group Policies, NTFS Permissions, PowerShell
- Microsoft Exchange- Office 365 / SharePoint / Teams
- SQL Server (Useful)
- SAP (Useful) - Linux / Unix (Useful)
- Remote working (VPN, Remote Desktop)
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnosis skills- Mobile Operating Systems (Android/iOS/)- Certifications - Microsoft / VMware / etc. We would expect some (even old/expired).
We are looking for someone with a passion for technology and a can-do attitude. The role requires a high-degree of problem solving and technical knowledge.
If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact (url removed)